Friday, March 21, 2014

10 month old!!!

Its funny how momma thinks as soon as I am 10 month old that I going to 1 very soon. I still have 2 full months don't i? whats the hurry? I am in a hurry to be honest but the way mom is reacting to me not being a baby anymore I will stay a baby for ever I promise.

Anyhow I am doing my commando crawl these days. It sure looks funny but i go places you know. I get in trouble though putting stuff in my mouth that i shouldn't. I am a bit of tiger when I am playing on the bed. I don't like bumping my head on the floor. Girl gotta protect her look you know.















I love to explore in my play area and pull out blocks out of bins. Mommy out them back and I pull them right back out! I like little elmo face toy and rings to bang on. Niam's keyboard comes out when Niam is it at school and I LOVE it. When niam is away Mila plays ha! I got in trouble a few time eating balloon and other stuff I am not supposed to eat. Oh no.

Sleep is good. I am sleeping through the night phew. I thought that will never happen. Naps happen. Sometimes i get up early but I like to nap only at home. No more on the go nappy. Sorry Mama. too many exciting things going on.

This month was filled with birthdays Mama's birthday, then Niam 3/1/2 and now mine. How fun. We also had lots of purim fun. I enjoyed it. I wish I could eat some hammantaschen.

What are we planning for birthday mama?

No comments:

Post a Comment