Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Diwali, Marathon & Halloween..24 weeks

What a busy bustling week! We started of this week with Diwali celebrations at Niam's school. I helped momma make deserts form the scratch by keeping busy on the floor. We got clay lams form Indian market and got some Diwali stories. I even picked out an Indian outfit that will fit me. It was blast!!
Except I poopied at the school and It was bit of a mess to change me at Niam's school oh boy! I did get a lot of attention in my pretty indian outfit.

Then we had real halloween day and we joined Niam's school trick or treat parade. We went trick or treating after school too and went to halloween party at neighbors. Even writing about it is making me tired. We rested on saturday and then celebrated Diwali on sunday by visiting the temple, putting lights on balcony and cousins party.There were even firecrackers what??I got  to chill with my cousins on floor too.

We also cheered runners in ING NYC marathon. I liked the spirit of it but it was loud.

On home front, I like to sit up these days more then on my back. I can sit up for few seconds while I am focussed on my interests. I am rolling side to side on my changing table..watch out!
I like to feel things, scratch all kinda surface(rug, blanket, floor)  a bit and it makes a sound..interesting! I also talk along when my folks read me stories. Momma think I may be a singer..who knows??



No comments:

Post a Comment