Tuesday, January 14, 2014

33 & 34 weeks/2014 it is.

I am back to sleeping good at home. These two weeks were all about getting things in order. Things have been quiet with Niam at school. But I get all of mommas attention.

I have been making clicking noises with my tongue these days. You can hear me while I am trying to go to sleep. Another fun thing is I officially got my first bath toy. I looked at my blue boat and then looked at it again. then I flicked it with a finger and then it went straight to my mouth and I love it. I also got a bath book I like to eat.

Another quirky thing I am doing is licking everything and anything especially Mommas hair when she is singing songs to me! It looks funny me with my tongue sticking out. I also like to eat mostly paper or  pages.

Basket went Bye bye officially! I will miss you as I spent more then half of my life so far in it.
I have been eating all sorts of stuff mango, papaya, yogurt, pears, peas, carrots. I like food.

We went to a birthday party and I loved playing on floor with all the toys. I was so curious about what is going on. Momma realized I may enjoy library story time. I like it! I started playing with girl's hair sitting next to me. It was kind of funny when you think about it.

It was also Lohri this week! Sundri Mundri Oye..(wonder what that means?).


No comments:

Post a Comment