Tuesday, January 28, 2014

36 weeks


I am going for Mama's glasses these days. Momma's is learning I am so good with holding things with my hand and then if they fall down I can pick it up with other. She can't escape me. My bath book is also becoming one of the beloved things I like to chew on. This is one of the few time I cry if she takes it away from me.

Big Milestone, I have graduated from small bathtub to big one. I mean the green compartment in my blue bathtub is gone. I am getting big make space people. I am almost outgrowing my mini crib. My play area has expanded too. Mommy sure picked up on my little needs of big space.

I am also outgrowing lot of clothes and mommy keeps saying no hurry to grow up. I have things to do (like Niam) and go places. The only place mommy wishes I will grow is my hair. I in fact lost some hair on back of my head as I stay in bed all night in that position. Oh Well!

I have very adventurous in my eating. Egg yolk, Bone broth...and liver on tap for next week. Of course I like my veggies. Not so fond of root veggies so far parsnip or rutabaga were just average.

There another quirky thing i do when I am on tummy I move form one side to another..Mommy thinks I am trying to examine things form every direction. We shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment