Tuesday, January 21, 2014

35 weeks/8 month old!

I am really into sitting in bathtub these days and love to play with my bath toys a blue boat and a dora book. I love love to sings, play with bathtub labels and eat my bath book. I like it so much that I complain when momma is ready to pick me out. I object! Somedays I just move in every direction of bathtub to see whats happening. I have to say Bath makes me happy!

I have been making lip smacking sounds for past few days while I go to sleep or when I wake up.
Another quirky thing I like to lick! yes there it is. I lick everything momma's hair, new clothes or anything I get interested in. I sure looks funny when you watch me.

We are enjoying some snuggles in the polar vortex too! Its fun as Mommy like having her hair played with and I like to lay with them. She gets so sleepy. I have converted her in to a snuggler yes! When she gives me a kiss I get so excited with a very animated facial expression.

I like to sit yes. But sometimes when I over reach I hit my nose and I cry!!!! Examining objects with both free hands is always more fun though. Niam's bed is fun too and his room i love to play in. We hang out there when Niam comes home from school.

My 8 month was celebrated with a big snowstorm. I wouldn't expect any less.

No comments:

Post a Comment