Tuesday, August 13, 2013

12 week old!

Watch out!! I may be on the move! Momma put me down on one side of my gym, but I ended up on other end. Haa, the joys of rolling on my side begin! Oops, does that mean no more free chill time on the changing table??? Oh no!

I have also become very curious about the things happening around me.  So, for example, when I am in my wrap and momma covers my face with a hat, I have no choice but to object. I also object to staying in my wrap for too long! After all, a girl's gotta stretch....  If I get super edgy and squirmy, she'll take my hat off and then I get distracted right away.  By bye crying, hello complements from random strangers.

I even got carried on my front meaning that I was on Momma's back! I was in a in rucksack carry?? Basically, this means I was like a sack of potatoes on her back!  She put me there with a Santa toss! Oh my!!

I smile a lot now!! I even gave momma some laughter while she was wiping my face. She kept doing it over and over to show it to daddy and Niam. If you talk to me for while, your bound to get a smile or two. Another new thing I started doing besides drooling is smacking my lips.  I find I can produce quite a loud and nice sound, so I do it over and over of course.

We celebrated my big cousin Owen's birthday on Sunday. I got to hang out and play and cry (mostly!) with all my cousins young and old. I even have a cousin younger then I am!! Can you believe that? It was nice to see everyone especially Grandpa and Uncle Jeff.

Niam got me the "Ten Tiny Babies" book from the library. It was his favorite book when he was a baby. I like it too. I don't care for the monster and nightmare books that he is into these day. I am just a baby after all.

This week was full of stuffy noses, poor sleep, and even lost voices (mama's)! Who is gonna sing me my Mila song?? This did explain my night sleep issues. Niam, in the future, keep the germs to yourself!

I also had my doctor's visit this week. It involved an oral vaccine which I HATED and then two SHOTS! Take my word: I cried a LOT! I was so upset that I immediately passed out when mama put me in the carrier.....

To a better and healthier week coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment