Friday, August 23, 2013

We are on the way to Ishaan Vinay's House.


 Ooh so this is path train..when is gonna be loud Niam?


 My arrival was very anticipated..I was tol I am the baby of the hour..

 I got a lot of hugs and kisses...


 There is my very pretty shreya did!
 We look alike don't we?



 We talked about this and that!


 Mayank Bhaiya is very gentle..
 Vinod mama is not scary at all..

 All that attention got me so tired I napped?? rather Shreya didi and Som Mausa napped!

 I got there finally..

 Time to wake up!!

 More kisses..


 Time for serious discussion..
 Talk it out guys..

 Chilling on patio with my mama and masi!
 Shreya didi play with me!


 Ratna mami..when can we got mani pedi?






 what more can a girl ask for?


 Niam at the window!!




 Ishaan bhaiya and I hung out..







 Can you do that?







 Balloon in the sky!





 Storytime















 Frodo and I napped together








 It was awesome stay! Thanks Ishaan and Vinay!

No comments:

Post a Comment