Tuesday, September 10, 2013

16 weeks old!

What a big week!!

I am a baby on the move and a rolling over machine.  I have decided that lying on your back is for small babies and I am BIG!  Therefore, if I am placed on the ground on my back, be it in my gym or anywhere else for that matter, you'd better pay attention. I will be rolling to my tummy within a few seconds.  So much fun!   From there, I can scoot just about anywhere: the television, the green chair, the shaggy carpet.  You never know where I'll end up!! Sometimes, my adventures do lead to problems: my legs get trapped in the gym poles, my head gets sandwiched next to the mirror, or I just tire out somewhere out there.  These problems can usually be solved with a few simple cries to get momma or Niam's attention.  They can always get me out.

My concentration is also improving.  This week I am particularly focused on the moose, bear with mirror, and other toys hanging in my gym.  I love love to look at mirror and smile at the "baby" in it. I am also enjoying being propped up sitting on my bumbo or bouncy or even lap. I get to look around from a different perspective and it helps me burp! You got it..My new position of burping is sitting up on mama's belly. I also am a morning pooper usually once a day pooper..unlike my brother who according to daddy pooped every time he ate. I don't need all that many diapers!

I am all smiles these days too! Momma has started calling me a social butterfly. But why not smile its makes your day worthwhile. I also like to sing aawww aawww when they leave me alone to look around. daddy says its music to his ears.

Weather is cooling down so I get to try all new cool clothes..yippy! pants are in!
Niam's birthday is coming up so that is exciting too!


No comments:

Post a Comment