Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hello september! I am 15 weeks old

Momma keeps saying that she is falling even more in love with me. She loves to cuddle, smile with me, and play together. She says that I am so huggable and happy that who wouldn't fall in love with me! I see her argument. I do like to smile every time she talks to me, picks me up, or even looks at me. If I am in a good mood, I like to chuckle here and there. Smiles are definitely in!

I have been talking a lot (hmmm... alright, not really talking, but lots of ahhs and oohs), especially when I am left alone in the jungle gym. Every time momma brings the camera to me, I stop and wonder what she is doing.

Talking about being mobile.... One day they left me in the jungle gym and suddenly, when no one was looking, I was near the television.  I held on to the gym bar so tight to help me pull. I would have kept on going, but Niam gave it away..scooting and rolling on my side are so in!

I have not only found my thumb, but I have actually discovered my whole hand, and I like to eat it all. Toes are hard, but I am eyeing them too. Mostly I curl up in a little ball and try to eat my toes.

I also like to look at my flower dresses and at the patterns. I agree with momma that pink is definitely my color! It looks good on me. She tells me that Niam looked great in white as a baby but that colors suit me more.

I also went in to the sprinklers, and even the pool and beach... sporting my new bathing suit. I put my one foot in and then the other one in and then I cried! I thought the water was too cold!!! I also don't like sun in my eyes.  Thank goodness for nice wide brimmed hat for fashion and practicality.

We stayed indoors mostly for the entire early part of this week. I love that since I sleep every two hours these days, and home is the place for me! The weekend was filled with all sorta fun (pool, beach, picnics, and sprinkler parks) end of summer stuff..I missed a lot because of my naps on the go. I do prefer napping and eating at home I must say..


No comments:

Post a Comment