Tuesday, July 30, 2013

10 weeks old!

Weeks are flying by! Now, when I see other little babies in the playground, I say "been there done that!."  Last week my mom obsessed with making her own sari wrap to carry me. She managed to make a ring sling, which I mostly liked, but it's still a work in progress. We visited a few Indian stores for that, and needless to say, I got a lot of attention there. I prefer being all wrapped up the best. I don't care much for so called "structured carriers," at least so far.

We also dragged out my stroller, which I barely ever ride, and guess who rode it all the way to the park and back? Not me, but Niam! I prefer to be carried by momma anyway. Niam and I had great day at the Union Square Park dancing to music and playing hide and seek. We also went to story time, but Niam was ready to leave after  only 15 minutes! I think when I get older, I'll have to teach my brother the meaning of patience!

I enjoy my new barn toy over my changing table, and I like to hit the girl and baby over and over to make the lights go on. I still like the black and white cards a lot and the cube that hangs in my jungle gym.  It has the most beautiful butterfly on it!

I am a pretty calm baby usually! Momma can leave me alone to do my own thing and I don't mind. I look at my hands, feet, or things around me, and I stay pretty content until I get either tired, bored or hungry and then I let out a cry for attention. But the minute I see momma,  I get quiet in anticipation. She seems to like it. Of course I know she is my momma!  Why did she ever doubt that?

My new favorite burping position is on mama's tummy.  I prefer to eat lying down mostly. I am also  smiling more and cooing a lot, and mommy likes the sparkle in my eyes when I talk to her. Mommy says I am getting a lot of fun. I am sleeping at night, but don't ask me about the witching hours between 7 and 9PM. No downtime for my momma and dada. I have to outlast Niam after all....

Oh look its 9 pm! Time to go to bed..




No comments:

Post a Comment