Tuesday, October 1, 2013

19 weeks

I am big! I am BIG! I am...

I am in to everything in your mouth phase.  I am working hard to put things in my mouth..anything! Anything..you name it I want in..rattle, bear with mirror, side of bumbo..Anything.  I really really try to put toys in my mouth but when those round balls don't fit i get frustrated. The other day even try to lick my bunny while trying to go to sleep but I guess he didn't wanna be eaten.

I like to stand on people..my legs are getting strong..I like my excersaucer these days and whip around checking all my toys. I like it I can stand in it!

Another new thing is tongue! yes tongue!! I like to stick it out, roll it and even lick with it..Mommy likes those funny faces for camera.

Hands are in too! I like to touch all the books I get read to. Guess bring out touch and feel book but don't expect me to touch where the book wants me to!

Its been summer in october past week or so! mommy is getting out all the summer clothes she wanted me to wear. One more time!

I am big now! But both mommy and I are having hard time letting go my basket rocker thingy. I am used to putting myself to sleep by raising my legs high up in the sky and then hit it hard on the basket and rock myself to sleep. I rock my bed so hard that I go places sometimes here sometimes there and then I go to sleep. It really works! What are we gonna do when we move to the crib??

Catch you later..time to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment