Tuesday, October 22, 2013

22 weeks/ 5 month old

Wow I am 5 month old! time sure does fly..
Being big comes with lots of responsibility. You have to do more stuff. I have been trying to sit up with help of course. I roll over right away when I lie down on back but hate being in tummy position so I look for mama to help me!. I like to examine hands! yes hands!! I hold momma and dadddy fingers whenever I get a chance and look at it over and over.
Standing on my own two feet is another fun thing I started past few days. Mommy was trying to sit me up but I refused. Yes I did. I rather stand thank you very much!
Momma and I have a burping game when I sit on her belly and she tries to kiss my nose I love to smile and laugh. Sometimes she only get to kiss my toes and the burp comes out!
Big 5 month news on sleep front is that I am going to sleep on my own!! I have two friends teddy and a bunny. I still find ways to sneak in  mommy daddy's bed middle of the night but I do like my crib! A room to stretch and turn if I want to.
I get to sit with Niam on dining table now in high chair these days(he has moved on to booster seat. Oh its fun. Wonder when I get to try some of that yummy stuff? For now I will eat my toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment