Tuesday, October 29, 2013

23 weeks/Halloween whats that?

Halloween is around the corner and so are many pumpkin festivals & Halloween parades! I love this tradition..we got to carve the pumpkin and I even got to sit in one wow! We went urban pumpkin picking, participated in lots of fall festival art & craft.
I mostly hung out on momma's back in my costumes. Yes costumes! I was a leopard, Lion, ladybug (Thanks cousin Olivia) and a lamb!!! I didn't like lamb outfit one bit so icky. Lion was momma's favorite. I wanted to be princess Leia or a ghost boo! I also preferred to be next to mommy with all the scary stuff everywhere even though Niam the spider/superman offered to fight them for me with circle thing(slinky).
We also celebrated Cousin Alec and Olivia's b'day and I got to hang out with my baby cousins & Family. I dressed up for the occasion and got a lot of love from my Aunts and Uncles.
I have been sitting up with little bit of support such as mommy holding my hand or hand on my back. when I do tumble I have a protective mechanist of rolling over so I won't hit my head. Don't worry Momma! I do get frustrated when my toy is bit far and I cant crawl to it? I can scooch but that doesn't get me to toy but moves me in a different direction. Mommy help!!!
I have been a  bit of curious george too. When Daddy comes in and I am nursing I stop, look at him and give him a biggest smile that I can! He likes it I think. I also like to entertain myself with Niam's antics. He definitely keeps me on my toes.
Diwali is around the corner...Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment