Tuesday, October 15, 2013

21 week old

Big thing this week is my voice has been at another level with constant garble. I am experimenting with my tongue. I can be very loud at times. Mommy is loving it.
I am grabber too..so if you pick me up I may grab on to the sheet  towel(when mommy is putting me in bath) or toy with my sharp grasp. I also like to hold hands and examine them. You can't escape me.
I have been trying to eat the leaves on my gym very intently and then when I can't really eat it i get unhappy! I notice things you know.
I like to play with the baby in the mirror on changing table. She seems nice.
Another funny thing I do is rub my feet together very excitedly when mommy comes pick me up or its time to drink milk. If I don't get what i expect then I cry!!!
We had some trips on back carry in wraps outside and first time I liked it so much that I passed out!!! Sleepy dust on the wrap is what mama called it.
My naps have gone to three naps a day and early bedtime. That seems to be working as I get to pick up Niam and play with him.
We are in search for a giant pumpkin for me! Happy fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment