Tuesday, October 8, 2013

20 weeks old

This week has been filled with street fairs, diwali festival and back rides..

I have learned I like being carried on back. so mommy and I ventured out with Niam the superman. I even did some dancing with momma in her wrap rucksack style. It was fun and I didn't complain.Even daddy carried me on his back. We have been enjoying warm weather too.

Things on home front at good. I am continuing to explore my toys and mouth action. My favorite pass time is to chase Niam with my eyes when he is running amok in the house. We had to raise excersaucer height as am growing so fast!! My new favorite space is new changing table. I like to turn over so much that its hard for momma to change me and I only stop when I am on my belly looking at the mirror and my toys. Wiggle worm is what mommy calling me.

I have been very gassy thanks to spicy tofu mama ate. Daddy got me gripe water and its doing the job! Momma is banished from eating tofu or too many spices.

We went to Niam school block party and guess who rode the stroller half of the time? Niam. What can i say I like being carried. Diwali festival was fun but too loud! Momma said thats how India is. Hmm.

Momma has been obsessed with dressing me up with leg warmers and hair bows. They do look cute for now! I will decide later if I want them or not!

Halloween is fast approaching! I am looking at my options. Its gotta be cute and cool at the same time. Keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment