Tuesday, December 3, 2013

28 weeks/Thanksgivukah


This week was filled with lots of first..

First Hanukah...come light the menorah. First Macy Thanksgiving parade and Thanksgiving. It was fun fun Family fun...I may have slept through the important parts. Oh Well. I also had some funny moments when  while sitting with Uncle jeff I banged my head boom. Then I cried! 

I have been doing few quirky things while eating. Stroking mamas hair I found her nose and lips. I like to explore while nursing. I also like to raise my leg high in sky and curl them up on mama. I like textures and like to touch things with my fingers. I like to eat the star on my excersaucer. I like to play hide and seek! yes peekaboo away..Mommy likes to hide behind the door suddenly come back I love it! I get so distracted while eating if daddy or Niam comes in the room. I stop and look what's happening. 

Thanksgiving also meant Niam was home for a minibreak. I hung out in his room and joined him in his adventure and imagination journey. He is nice to me except he always manage to get me sick here or there.

Christmas is around the corner my friends! Another first. Cant wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment