Tuesday, December 31, 2013

32 week/Happy New Year

So much exciting happened this week..

First a plane then a ferry and then so much snow and a car ride later we were at Seema masi house! So much to absorb I was so excited. But went to sleep right away on the plane and didn't wake up till we landed oh well!. My neighbor on plane said she didn't hear a peep.  I was siting in mama's lap more hugs for me. What was not to like? Even more fun as we all slept in the same room at Seema masi's house. Niam had his own special bed but I was content between mommy daddy. I did need a lot of daddy's attention for naps. I also got a lot of attention in  general.

Then we got back and we celebrated New year at home! There was confetti(mommy boggled that one! it misfired under the couch mostly), Noise makers, Bubbly and Kisses(literally edible and otherwise) and dance party...

Not much on personal front except getting back to sleeping at home and getting ready for Niam's back to school. That will be hard for me..and Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment