Monday, May 27, 2013

Boxing gloves on!

When I was born, Everybody noticed how long my fingers & fingernails are. Even nurses said how girly I am and be ready for lifelong manicures and pedicures to mama! We will see about that.
See my beautiful finger and nails (exhibit A)

Another angle of my pretty hands

Look at my long toes and toenails!
Well Momma right away covered my hands with these pick glove..I call them boxing gloves. She was so nervous to cut my nails and hence I became a boxing glove fashionista day in and out.


I cant believe it took her 3 weeks to finally cut my nail. My brother Niam tried to help and guess what I had a boo boo on the first nail cut.

C'mon Mom gloves don't go with my dress!

I do like a boxing champion here
Oh Man! I rather keep the gloves on.


1 comment: