Thursday, May 30, 2013

I cry...do you know why?

I am usually a very chill baby..I look around, hang out on my bed ( which depending on my mood can be my parents bed) and when I feel I am ready for some milk or pampering from my Momma I let out a small cry! My big brother is so diligent in informing mom that baby is crying I get attention right away.

Sometimes by the time Mommy washes hand and get to me I am already passed out. It does happen a lot! Other times, I may get angry and cry even more (especially when Mommy has both Niam and Me..) you know to keep the pressure on. I quiet down right away when momma comes in..(sometimes bhaiya buys time and comes sings to me and reassure me that Mommy is coming Mila!) Even my brother Niam has learned the term feeding ( he called it fedding initially) since I eat so much! He thinks all I do is drink milk all the time..

What you gonna do..A girls gotta grow up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment