Wednesday, May 22, 2013

First few days..lamb during the day and lioness at night!

Dad said that I cry like a cat very soft! Well, I showed him that I can cry like a lioness when I have to. The first few nights were definitely interesting and surprising. Early in the night, I ate like I have never eaten before but after that, I got frustrated and cry! Mommy tried to relax me by feeding and rocking me simultaneously.  Dad tried to walk me around singing songs and talking to me. Eventually, I would settle down (in a few hours or so) and in the morning time be a sleepyhead again.  This lasted for maybe 3 or 4 days.  They even tried to walk me in my stroller to see if I will settle down.  Amazingly, I liked the fresh air and calmed down right away. However, the minute they brought me back in I start crying again!! Mommy even tried to feed me in the sling which worked only once.  Oh well!  Baby girls are supposed to have minds of their own!




This is me in the morning time..

I figured things out in a few days..May be Thats what my Seema Masi was talking about? She said to Mama I listen to her..I wasn't sure but I will let her believe that! I liked to sleep every time she held me.


 We also went to doctors visit on friday may 25th when bhaiya was visiting Ishaan and Vinay's house! I gained back your birth weight and are doing great! That's me..





I did catch a cold from your mama! Mommy wasn't happy about it, but the good news was that they could easily hear you breathe with all your snorting and snuffling. I was eating okay through the sniffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment