Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My rainforest bouncy..

 I have heard a lots (to be honest way too much!) about my brother's favorite (rather my dad's favorite) rainforest bouncy. So I was dying to try it out.

 Okay fine, its soft and cushy and bounces gently when you move. Its cute and all but C'mon Dada..I lasted in it before let out my famous one cry warning everyone that if you don't get me out of here I wont be happy.

 While I was hanging out in the bouncy I realize I may like it more when I can kick the monkey ( I have heard the legend when Niam Bhaiya kicked it daddy let out a loud cheer!)
 Okay I give it to you its a nice place for a baby to hang..
 I does relaxes you somewhat..

 Ohh I am getting sleepy! I like the soothing bounciness..
 Goodnight everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment