Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby Mila time to say Hello! (Tuesday May 21st 2013)






It all started at 3AM! Mommy definitely felt something, but there's no way that this could be it! So, she tried to ignore it, but Mila could not be ignored. This is one thing Mila was sure of from the start. Bhaiya Niam, who had no idea of the storm Baby Mila was causing in mama's belly, asked his mama to read him his monster book, which mama did! Only if he knew how difficult it was to get through that story! Once the babysitter arrived, we hopped in a cab and were off to the hospital.  Dad didn't believe that Mommy was in labor until he saw her in pain in the cab and then he realized its time for me to come. On arriving at the hospital, Dr Morgan told us that the whole thing may only take a few hours, and she had actually been concerned that you may arrive en route.  She was right that things would happen fast. She predicted I should be here in two hour or so, but in the next 27 minutes I was actually here! This was much faster than they had expected(gotcha).



I have full set of hair and to my mom dad I seem to be a very calm and thoughtful baby (we will see). I also have very long fingernails and feet! I wonder if that means anything? Mommy held on to me for a while before they took you to the nursery.



 We did so well that we were allowed to go home in 24 hours and off we went to meet your bhaiya. We went home on a bus with me resting in a sling.  On the way, a lot of people asked Mom and Dad if I was new.. as new as new can be!




When we got home, my bhaiya was shy around me, but he was good at making sure Mommy knew if I was unhappy!  The first few days were spent figuring things out:
Where will I be? In basket or? Take over mommy daddy's bed..





Other new things to work out were..How can bhaiya help take care me? Besides the fact, he always ran to mama every time I cried even if mama already was with me and said "Mama! Mama! Munni is crying!". How can bhaiya play with me?  He wanted to read to me...Storytime!
He wanted to rock me and sing to me.."Baby Mila time  to say hello! Baby Mila time to play and grow!


 I think I have a great big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment