Tuesday, June 4, 2013

2 week old..

Seema Masi left. Momma and I are becoming better dance partners as they say...

I am getting bigger and chubbier cheeks. That means we are doing good..mama is still trying to figure out how to carry me while chasing after my brother!My skin is very sensitive!


Momma tried a carrier called baby hawk..I didnt like it!

 I tried moby wrap I was too hot and red in it!

I so far only like the sling but Momma can't chase after your bhaiya in it! We need a solution..
I look very comfortable don't I?

Niam, Momma &  I  had first day solo on thursday..to be honest my mom was nervous but we did good. We had a farewell party at Doreen class.
I was not so happy in crowded room with all the people giving me attention..but we managed to take a lot of pictures. Momma cried as this was the first of many farewell of first school year for bhaiya and me.

Lunch time was crazy! I was up and hungry and so was Niam bhaiya. We managed it while I was eating, so was Niam and we sang songs together. But Mommy needed to put me down so She can put Niam in his bed and I cried all right! Mama got frazzled a bit but then I went to sleep too and mommy had some down time..(both kids were sleeping :P)

That afternoon we tested our outing with trip to union sq park and Momma told Niam no ladders, swings or crazy jumps. He was good and then I stayed asleep and Momma could make bhaiyas dinner and it wasn't so bad..

We did a photoshoot for me on saturday and I liked being a model I must say. We had a great wekend filled with bday parties, playgrounds and fun indian fair.  I am getting hang of eating on the go..
Brooklyn bridge park..oh the places I eat


Hudson river park...









No comments:

Post a Comment