Sunday, June 16, 2013

I am napping or daddy? happy daddy day..

The other day(turned out to be father's day) I was having a hard time getting there to nap. Usually I pass out when I am eating but this time I was going at it like I have never eaten before and then got frustrated! Oh my, My dad with a magic touch jumped in..I usually sleep like a baby in his arms while he is talking about this and that and sing me songs..

First we burped and I was already very sleepy!Daddy seems to think my favorite song is five little ducks!

Add caption
This is me dozing off to  daddy songs





Momma was outside so she got worried when dad stayed in for little bit longer then usual and when she go tin there to check on us she found me sleeping of course but daddy was sleeping right next to me. oh my!



No comments:

Post a Comment