Thursday, June 6, 2013

Carry me Mama! or not! Part 1

My momma really really wants me to carry like those african women on her back and front..But i am not having it..it hurts my tushy. Just saying! Well so far she has tried...
We tried an asian style carrier named Baby hawk which momma loved!! but I on the other hand got fussy in it every time we went out in it..One time it was so bad that she had to get me out of it and switch to my favorite option a sling.

A moby wrap..Its a so so for me..I got really hot in it one 84 degree humid day! Momma got worried so we only try it on cool days..



We also tried a wrap which is what mom really really want for me..called rebozo! I liked it but its too long to put on and i get really impatient and fussy while mommy wraps me up. Plus we still have to practice eating on the go in those...



..Then we tried Ergo with a insert as my giant head with small neck need some support..I liked it for first hour or so and then I wanted out..No room to stretch



This is the initial love for ego I am so passed out!


Ofcourse if you ask me, east or west Sling is the best..I like Maya's sling or any other as long as I can eat and sleep on the go and no feet get squished you know!





More update to follow..

No comments:

Post a Comment