Friday, June 14, 2013

Carry me momma! part 2

 Mama tried more new options for babywearing. Thats what its called..wearing a baby! Am I a fashion statement I ask? SHe thinks its fun and I get to be close to her, So I guess, I am not going to complain.

So we tried a maya sling. I love love the slings ofcourse. It even has a cover for me to protect from sun and while I am eating on the go! And its red.. Niam's favorite color..




Look at me all chill in there

It was a success!
The other things I got carried in was ribozo wrap! It's a woven wrap and I can breathe in it and eat too..


How discrete is this for eating!

Mommy can even run after my bhaiya!
 I feel pretty cozy in this wrap too!
 Another plus is eating on the go..
 This one is a Girasol wrap..I like thats its pink..(After all I am a girl!)







No comments:

Post a Comment